Cincy Sundaes is back! Our first event of 2015 will be from 3-5 p.m. on Sunday, April 12 at Rhinegeist Brewing at 1910 Elm Street in Over the Rhine.
Come enjoy a scrumptious sundae made with Dojo Gelato and an awesome topping bar sponsored by HYPE with toppings from Daisy Mae's Market, Dean's Mediterranean Imports and KIND! Listen to four fantastic community ideas - then vote for your favorite. The winning idea will get 100% of the money collected at the door. People's Liberty will also be providing a 1:1 match, so the winning idea will receive double money!
Since we'll be at Rhinegeist, those over 21 should totally enjoy a delicious locally brewed beer too!
A couple more details:
- Cincy Sundaes is CASH ONLY! So please bring $5 cash with you!
- Kids are welcome at Cincy Sundaes and at Rhinegeist. You don't have to be 18 to vote in our voting booth!
- Rhinegeist has free parking lot is located across the street on the West side of Elm Street, just after crossing Findlay Street. There is also street parking along Elm and Henry Street. There are a few lots near Findlay Market too.
- Rhinegeist is also accessible by Metro, so consider leaving your car at home! Google maps is a handy way to figure out what line(s) you would need to take.
- When you arrive at the main entrance of Rhinegeist on Elm Street, you'll be greeted by quite a few stairs. If you need an elevator, there is an accessible entrance around the back of the building off of Henry Street.
We welcome instagraming, tweeting, facebooking, blogging at Cincy Sundaes. Just make sure to tag us! #cincysundaes