As excited as we were about our first outdoor Cincy Sundaes, we're moving back indoors because it is forecasted to rain all afternoon tomorrow! Boooo.
But! Don't worry! We're not going far! We'll be at the NEW Assumption Gallery, which is at the old Church of the Assumption at 2622 Gilbert Avenue. If you haven't seen this space yet, get excited! It's super amazing!
We'll be there tomorrow, Sunday, July 27 from 3 - 5 p.m.
Come enjoy a scrumptious sundae made with Dojo Gelato (a dairy free option will be available) and toppings sponsored by HYPE from Daisy Mae's Market, Dean's Mediterranean Imports and KIND! Listen to four fantastic community ideas - then vote for your favorite. The winning idea will get 100% of the money collected at the door + The Haile/U.S. Bank Foundation will be providing a 1 to 1 match, so the winning idea will get twice as much money!
Coming to Cincy Sundaes on July 27? Let us know!
A couple more details:
- Cincy Sundaes is CASH ONLY! So please bring $5 cash with you!
- Kids are welcome at Cincy Sundaes. You don't have to be 18 to vote in our voting booth!
- Please feel free to bring folding chairs to make sure you get a seat! We'll have some seating, but it probably won't be enough for everyone.
- There is some parking available behind the church (accessible South of the building of Gilbert Avenue).
- Queen City Bike will be providing free bike parking, so ride your bike!!!
- The Assumption Gallery is also very accessible by Metro, so consider leaving your car at home! Google maps is a handy way to figure out what line(s) you would need to take.
We welcome instagraming, tweeting, facebooking, blogging at Cincy Sundaes. Just make sure to tag us! #cincysundaes