Cincy Sundaes is heading back across the river to Newport! We'll be at The Sanctuary at 417 E. 6th Street in Newport on Sunday, November 16 from 3 - 5 p.m., to be exact!
Come enjoy a scrumptious sundae made with Dojo Gelato and toppings from Daisy Mae's Market, Dean's Mediterranean Imports and KIND! Listen to four fantastic community ideas - then vote for your favorite. The winning idea will get 100% of the money collected at the door + The Big Idea Challenge of The Greater Cincinnati Foundation will be providing a 1 to 1 match, so the winning idea will get twice as much money!
Coming to Cincy Sundaes on November 16? Let us know!
Here's a schedule of events:
- Ice cream sundaes will be scooped from 3 - 4:30 p.m.
- Presentations from past winners from 3:30 - 4 p.m.
- Four idea presentations from 4 - 4:30 p.m.
- Voting from 4:30 - 4:45 p.m.
A couple more details:
- Cincy Sundaes is CASH ONLY! So please bring $5 cash with you!
- Kids are welcome at Cincy Sundaes! You don't have to be 18 to vote in our voting booth!
- There is free is street parking.
- Covington Arts is also accessible by TANK, so consider leaving your car at home! Google maps is a handy way to figure out what line(s) you would need to take
We welcome instagraming, tweeting, facebooking, blogging at Cincy Sundaes. Just make sure to tag us! #cincysundaes